Last updated: February 12, 2022
FlyingPress plugin is developed, owned and provided by FlyingWeb Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Once you submit the application, your account will be manually reviewed by our team in 24 hours. You’ll receive an email once approved.
We may reject your account if we determine in our sole discretion that your site is unsuitable for the Program for any reason, including, but not limited to, if your site incorporates images or content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable, such as sites that facilitate illegal activity or promote violence or promote or porn or assist others in promoting copyright infringement.
- 20% commission on the first-time sale.
- 10% recurring commissions (on upgrades and renewals).
- No commissions for FlyingCDN wallet recharge.
Payouts will typically take place every 30 days, at the beginning of each month.
Affiliates must earn a minimum affiliate account balance of $20 or more before their account is eligible for payment. All sales still pending due to the minimum payment threshold must remain active and in good standing according to our TOS requirements in order to be eligible for payment. Sales that are found not to be valid according to our TOS requirements at the time of the additional sale and earnings will be marked as invalid and not payable.
- Write tutorials, reviews and articles on your blog.
- Create educational video tutorials.
- Send your affiliate link to your network and email subscribers.
- Use link on organic social media posts.
- Publish banners and text links on your website.
- Offer unofficial coupon or discount.
- Use your affiliate link on coupon and deal websites.
- Alter our logos or creatives without our consent.
- Use coupons, discounts, or any similar keywords and/or phrases referring to FlyingPress on your website – URL – image URL – SEO title and description.
- Use your affiliate link for your own purchases.